What the Pho! Message Board › Wait List Options

Wait List Options

Rose L.
rlaycox
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Due to consistent no-shows and last minute cancellations, I have opted to utilize the new Meetup options regarding wait list. I will be choosing the "No Wait List" option. You can opt to choose "Notify Me" once the meetup is full. If a spot opens, you will be notified via email and it will be "first come, first served".
Per Meetup:
When you select No Waitlist, if a Meetup is full, members will have the option to receive alerts when a spot in the event opens up, by clicking the 'Notify Me' button.
Rose
Rose L.
rlaycox
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Post #: 162
I have started downloading attendance lists 24 & 48 hours in advance to see who the abusers are and am maintaining a database - yes, I am an analyst. Not sure what my plans are for the future with this information. I may prevent continued abusers (<24 hours) from RSVPing for events. It will be a learning process for us all.

Please don't abuse the system as this prevents others, especially new members, from attending.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Rose, Organizer