Who should join:
· MSMEs/Entrepreneurs/Start-ups/working professionals/students& house-wives.
Why members should join:
· Enhanced employability with more industry oriented education.
· Enhanced global mélange for more cross cultural professional sensitization.
· Empowering the emerging geographies, cities and communities for mutual business benefits and growth.
· Promote self employment for more job generation.
· Empowering SMEs, MSMEs, SMBs and Start ups as growth engines of the new world.
· Promote Women Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship and Edupreneurship.
· Sculpting real professionals out of students as learners and contributors.
· Platform to promote ideas and portfolios among eager ears waiting to hear you.
· Create opportunities by building alliances and network to excel.
What members can expect out of the Group:
· You believe in Self Establishment.
· You are well aware about the traditional trends but lack knowledge of upcoming trends (Business & Marketing).
· You are finding difficulties in sustaining consistency at all levels of the business cycle.
· You have a strong focus on relationship and vendor management.
· Funding or recurring funds have tampered you many times.
· You fall into the category of being a Studentprenuer, Startup, MSME, Entrepreneur or Professional (Doctors, Lawyers, and Charted Accountants), Women entrepreneur, Social Entrepreneur, Professional institute and International University, Fast Growing Companies, Professionals Building Business Units, Teams, Product Lines or Regions
· Last but not the least if you require mentoring by experienced practitioners through all hands, hand holding or handshake. You are stuck up somewhere at the landing or take off phase.
iMET Global is a learning based collaborative community promoting goal driven Innovation, Mentoring, Entrepreneurship & Talent Building!
iMET Global Community Initiative: vision 2015
iMET is set to be a global community to develop, promote and encourage innovation, Mentorship, Entrepreneurship and Talent building with Practitioner’s or Doer’s perspective.
iMET activities thus enables an ecosystem of, for and by the professionals to participate, educate, incubate, collaborate and co-exist to make each other Successful.
The roll out plan of iMET community will be through building city/country based chapter presence across APAC, US, Canada and Europe.....................................!!
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers