CHMS 5 Hour Team Endurance Race, Sheridan IL
- Come join us for our first team endurace race at Concept Haulers Motor Speedway in Sheridan/Norway, IL. This will be a 5 Hour Team race with teams of 2 - 5 drivers. This is a great outdoor track close to Chicago. Get your friends together to come out and race or let us know if you would like some help putting you together with some other racers.
- Wheel to Wheel Karting member teams will receive a 5% refund of the cost of the race. Concept Haulers will give the refunds to Bill Judy to hand out to each Wheel to Wheel Karting team as long as each member on the team is a Wheel to Wheel Karting member. Refunds will be handed out prior to the Driver's meeting.
- As you make your teams for this race please make sure each driver on your team is a Wheel to Wheel Karting member. All drivers on your team must also RSVP for this event on the Wheel to Wheel Karting site for this race.
- Endurance Race June 15th
Come join us for our 5 hour team endurance race in our Premium Rental Karts.
Cost $500.00 per team, Call[masked]-CHMS (2467) to register your team.
- Team Reservation confirmed with full $500 payment
- Give team name at registration
Kart Insurance Available for $10.00 per driver.
(You will be responsible for excess damage to the kart.).
Hot Grid Passes for Non Drivers $13.00.
Practice $20.00 for 15 min. sessions available starting at 10 AM.
- Race Starts at 2:00 pm.
Sign in closes at 1:00 pm on June 15th, Mandatory drivers meeting 1:30 pm.
Grid line up is based on sign up order.
- ~Guidelines ~
Standing Lemans start
- Driver changes & kart changes (for fuel) are unlimited.
- Only Driver of Kart change allowed for each pit stop, cannot do both at the same time.
- Drivers will wear timing necklace and will need to transfer it to new driver during Driver changes.
- Minimum Driver leg length is 36" to safely reach the pedals, seat inserts available at the track.
- No minimum age for Driver, call CHMS if you have any questions.
- Unsafe or aggressive driving penalties will be 1 lap.
All karts will have fresh tires.
Drivers must have long pants, closed toed shoes & be able to reach the pedals.
Karts use ~ 1 gallon per hour (tanks hold 6 qts.).
13 Team Maximum Prizes 1st $200 Concept Cash + 4 t-shirts.
2nd – 4th $150, $100, $50 Concept Cash + 3, 2 or 1 t-shirts