Where do you and your loved ones stand, health-wise?
Free Health Screenings
- Blood Pressure – Known as the silent killer, high blood pressure often has no visible signs or symptoms. It’s important to know your numbers.
- Diabetes Risk – Learn if you are at risk for developing Type 2 diabetes and how to reduce that risk.
- Glucose – This simple blood test is valuable in determining if you may be at risk for pre-diabetes, diabetes or gestational diabetes or to monitor your treatment.
- Cholesterol – A total cholesterol test to measure the cholesterol in your blood.
- COPD – Uncovers your predisposition for chronic bronchitis, emphysema or both.
- Memory Impairment – This Alzheimer’s Foundation screening evaluates cognitive impairment.
- Facial Skin Screening – The Dermaview Facial Analyzer identifies problem areas.