Ohio Valley Vegetarian / Vegan Meetup Message Board › Craft/Rummage sale for animal rescue- June 1

Craft/Rummage sale for animal rescue- June 1

Lindsay
user 10964086
Group Organizer
Wheeling, WV
Post #: 122
CRAFT & RUMMAGE SALE FOR OUR FURRY FRIENDS AT PET SUPPLIES PLUS, ST. CLAIRSVILLE, OH

12:00 PM - 3:00 PM Jun 1, 2014
(General)
CRAFT & RUMMAGE SALE FOR OUR FURRY FRIENDS
There will be a Craft & Rummage Sale Sunday, June 1, 2014, from Noon-3:00 p.m., in front of the Pet Supplies Plus at the Ohio Valley Mall in St. Clairsville, OH.
To get involved, or for information on setting up a table, call Webark Estates at 304-845-0855.
Pet Lovers: Come shop on Sunday, June 1st for great deals and a great cause...helping homeless animals!
Sally
VeganCaptioner
Cambridge, OH
Post #: 93
Hi, Lindsay! I think you did this last year, too, so can you tell me:
Does the charity get all of the $$$ from the sales, or just a percentage, or just a table fee? Do we keep a portion of the $$$, too?
Thanks.
Lindsay
user 10964086
Group Organizer
Wheeling, WV
Post #: 123
Hi Sally! I didn't know the answer to this either, so I just emailed the Webark director. I will post her reply here!
Lindsay
user 10964086
Group Organizer
Wheeling, WV
Post #: 125
Ok Sally--here's what she wrote back:

There is no fee, & you keep all the money. We are just trying to get a variety of items!
June 1, 2014: Craft & Rummage Sale for our Furry Friends, Noon-3:00 p.m., in front of the Pet Supplies Plus at the Ohio Valley Mall in St. Clairsville, OH. Bring your own table.