addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wheyward Bound Cheesemaking Club of Sonoma County Message Board › The New Wheyward Bound Board

The New Wheyward Bound Board

A former member
Hello New Leadership Team,

I've just assigned the new titles along with web administrative privledges. I don't think we came up with official titles for everyone, so I came up with names to the best of my understanding. Let me know if I got something wrong, or you want a different title. Here's how the Leadership Team is assigned on the meetup site for the moment:

President - Nancy Vineyard

Treasurer - Chris Yarmie

Membership Coordinator - Kathy Laurie

Historian - Shelley Trimm

Committee Member at Large - Janice Rowley

Web Support/Past-President - Gabe Jackson

Welcome to the team Chris, Kathy, Shelley, and Janice!!

Cheers,

Gabe Jackson

Past-President