addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wheyward Bound Cheesemaking Club of Sonoma County Message Board › Suggestions for wine cave?

Suggestions for wine cave?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello to all - I enjoyed meeting you at the Giannacles Caldwell event, my first meeting. I am ready to purchase a wine cave to age cheese that I am learning to make. Does anyone have a suggestion on a brand? Or hints / tips I need to be aware of? Thanks so much! Allison
A former member
Post #: 7
Not really an answer to your question but at the following link, scroll down to wine fridges for a list of pros and cons:

http://cheeseforum.or...­