Happy New Year Everyone!
I trust you are revved up and ready to create some of the changes you know you want to make in your business. Without change, we will become rigid and grumpy, so hold on, be brave and let's go!
Our first event of the year is with George Watson, an entrepreneurial and business coach well recognized for his results and unique gifts.
"Getting Results Through Others: The Promise Cycle In Action."
This is a 30 minute presentation on a powerful model of human interaction called "The Promise Cycle." The Promise Cycle covers many different areas of human interaction and communication and can help people be better at getting what they want, managing time or commitments, creating a culture of commitment and accountability within an organization, it has helped non-profit organizations deal very effectively with volunteers. It has helped countless managers be more effective at managing and has helped marriages, families, and single people be more effective in communicating what they want, getting what they want and enhancing all personal and professional relationships. It is simple yet powerful!
In Business? You should meet George Watson
The six most important things you should know about George Watson...
1) Founded 2 different businesses, Watson Graphic Design in 1991 with typical customer feedback stating that 98% of them being 100% satisfied and said they would use him again! His second business initiative was Revolutions Training & Coaching Company for 2 years where he trained and coached 12 executives from 8 different organizations exceeding their expected written goals by a minimum of 25% and a maximum of 68%.
2) Internationally recognized business coach and published author with expertise in emotional intelligence (soft skills) and leadership, business performance and management. Has personally coached over 200 business people honing his ability to rapidly deploy strategies to enhance the profitability and productivity of small to medium sized enterprises, producing astounding results for owners and executives. Powerfully implements whole culture accountability taking one medium business from $6 - $10 Million in 12 months!
3) Highly creative and originally studied to become a full time minister/pastor . Worked for a non-profit community church of 400 people growing their children’s department 200% in 9 months by creating programs, connecting with parents, and following up with members over the same time period. He is also involved in his community through his church and sits on the board of Elders at his church.
4) He is a student of business having read over 460 business books equaling over 3,100 hrs of study and is a powerful public speaker –speaking a minimum of 10 venues per year with 93% of participants recommending him to others and being fully satisfied with his presentations.
5) He is eliminating the victim mindset on the planet –assisting people in "getting off it" and to contribute their best gifts to humanity.
6) Happily married and still madly in love with Laurene, his wife of 21 years, with whom he is raising three children: Jonathan, Ashley, and Stephanie.
What George is Good At
Creating a powerful ACCOUNTABILITY culture within the entire company, increasing morale, business performance, and creating strong relationships between departments and within entire cultures, generating trust inside organizations, increasing results beyond what is expected, empowering leaders inside any context, circumstance or situation, generating powerful visions and missions FROM the organization, and increasing morale beyond what 90% of leaders think is possible!
I am looking for people who would like to help organize meetings. If you have an idea for the meeting or a location to promote, drop me a line!
See you soon,
PS Please be considerate of our host Jack and the great staff at Slaintes by the Pier. Order something - their food is delicious and they have some great beer.