addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Brockton, MA Area Atheists Message Board › Bus to the Reason Rally in DC

Bus to the Reason Rally in DC

Tanya W.
tanyawalker79
Lowell, MA
Post #: 55
http://www.usanap.org...­

The National Atheist Party in concert with American Atheists hopes to bring a huge turnout for the Reason Rally, an event “sponsored by many of the country’s largest and most influential secular organizations. It will be free to attend and will take place in Washington, D.C. on March 24th, 2012 from 10:00AM – 4:00PM at the National Mall.” Speakers include: Richard Dawkins, PZ Myers, James Randi, Taslima Nasrin, and Bad Religion.

There are buses taking off from Boston, Manchester and Hartford.

Please contact me if you have any questions about the bus or the National Atheist Party.

Tanya Walker - Your MA State Chapter Leader of the National Atheist Party
Joe S.
BrightGeist
North Easton, MA
Post #: 1
Hello, my names Joey Sullivan. I'm new to meetup.com, just joined. Your post is one of the first that I saw and it really stuck out to me. I am PSYCHED! for the Reason Rally. If it is possible I would love to catch a ride up on one of the buses you've mentioned, I'm really cool and quiet, I want be a problem, on the contrary I will be a superlative addition! ; ) Thanks for your time, hope to hear back from yea.