Brockton, MA Area Atheists Message Board › Reason Rally Ride??

Reason Rally Ride??

Joe S.
BrightGeist
North Easton, MA
Post #: 3
Hey everyone. Names Joe, just joined today. I've been meaning to check out meetup for a while, finally did it. The reason for this 'New Discussion' is finding a ride, or a car pool, or something in regrades to the Reason Rally. Maybe if anybody is going to be taking a bus, there is one departing from Boston, the night before at, I think, 11pm. So for instance, if anybody is thinking about, or going to be traveling that way, I would greatly appreciate it if I could tag along. Don't mean to sound to forward or anything like that, it's just, I definitely don't want to miss this thing, it's going to be great. I've been excited ever since the first time hearing about it. I, unfortunately don't have my own means of transportation, I actually don't even have a licence at the moment. I live in Easton, the town right next to Brockton. Anyway, if anybody thinks they can help me out, or know someone that could, i would be greatly appreciative, Thanks for your time.