Attending this Informative Seminar Will Change Your Life and Those of Your Loved Ones!
You are invited to attend the 2013 Health and Wellness Presentation at Hilton Doubletree Hotel in Commerce, CA (adjacent to The Citadel Outlet Mall and directly off the I-5).
Dr. Joel Wallach, author of the best-seller Dead Doctors Don't Lie(150 million+ copies in circulation), awarded the 2011 Klaus Schwarz Medal, and holder of two FDA-Approved Health Claims is the featured speaker and will be discussing life-changing information you don't want to miss!
Come and learn he shares his knowledge on healing diseases and extending lives through proper nutrition and how proper nutrition can prevent deficiency diseases like Diabetes, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Cancer, Alzheimer's, Osteoporosis, Arthritis, and many others!!
Your seminar registration fee is $225.00 but this group has a special promotional code for you to register for this event for FREE! CLICK HERE to register, click on the "Enter Promotional Code" link and enter "LBFoodies" to receive your free registration to this event.
Dr. Joel Wallach BS, DVM, ND
- Holds Two FDA-Approved Health Claims on Selenium and Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids
- Has sued the FDI eight (8) times, and WON!
- His work is the reason the FDA now recommends including Selenium in infant formula
- Was awarded 2011 Klaus Schwarz Medal by the International Association of Bioinorganic Scientists for his discovery of Selenium-Cystic Fibrosis link
- 40+ years of bio-medical research resulting in life extension breakthroughs
- Over 75 publications in peer-reviewed journals worldwide
- Author of 19 books including the worldwide best-seller, Dead Doctors Don't Lie, with over 150 Million copies in print and CD versions in circulation
- Diseases of Exotic Animals: Medical and Surgical Managementauthored by Dr. Joel Wallach and Dr. William Boever is indexed in the Smithsonian Institute Library.
"From a historical perspective, Dr. Wallach is to be regarded as one of the first practitioners, if not founders, of epigenetics, a new scientific discipline that investigates heritable alterations in gene expression.”Biological Trace Element Research, 2011, Volume 143, Number 3.