addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Homeward Bound Pug Rescue, Wichita Division Message Board › Pug mix puppies

Pug mix puppies

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi guys and gals. I've got myself in a little situation by trying to help a friend. Her sister is schizophrenic and has a pug. She now has 4 pug puppies (possibly mixed w/jack russel terrier. 2 boys and 2 girls. I believe they are all fawn and look like full pug (which is possible). They were born 6/14/11. She just wants them to go to good homes. If you know anyone who'd like one of these babies, please let me know. She eally can't care for the puppies and is getting desperate. Thanks!!!!!
Julie C.
Group Organizer
Wichita, KS
Post #: 6
Sorry, Tammara, I just saw this. Does she need a home for just the puppies or for the mother also?
A former member
Post #: 2
Any of these puppies still available? Preferably female?