addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wide Angle London Message Board › Need volunteers for September meetup!

Need volunteers for September meetup!

Sachin K.
user 9004964
Vancouver, BC
Hi Everyone,

For the September meetup, I'm keen on getting everyone to network, meet one another and share ideas.

The last meetup on SEO, Analytics and Stock photography went really well!

For the next one, I'd like to find 10 people who can share a few minutes each on some post processing techniques within Lightroom and Photoshop (and Aperture / others ) if there is demand..

If we each share one technique on editing, sharpening, batch processsing, cross processing, editing eyes, removing blemishes etc, I think we can each learn a lot.

So, if you are keen to share a quick tip or technique, please get in touch with me (info@sachinkhona.com)

On the day, we will have a 2 computers ready with the screen / projector.

Please email me on info@sachinkhona.com if you are interested with the subject 'SmugMug September PS LR' and the are available on a Monday or Tuesday evening.

Thank you!

Sachin
Philip P.
user 16060291
London, GB
Post #: 1
Happy to do you a couple of quick tutorials. I've go a couple of Bridge tutorials that are very quick or I've got a couple of Photoshop masking techniques I can do in 2-3 mins each.

Phil.