Wide Angle London Message Board › It's been a while! Plus. . . Great course, great price!

It's been a while! Plus. . . Great course, great price!

peter m.
user 15959861
Guildford, GB
Dear All,
It has been a while since we all met up and I hope it will not be too long before our next Wide Angle London meetup. Eva and I will be meeting soon to arrange a new series of meet ups for this autumn.
But while we are waiting for that, how about this for a great offer.
You may remember Richard Cannon, who came and gave a talk to us a while ago. He is a great portrait photographer and regularly works for both national news papers and leading magazines. For the past few years he has run a photography course at West Dean in Sussex. I attended this course a couple of years ago and it was great.
This year Richard is bringing the course up to date and into London, and because of his association with the group he is offering us a great price to attend. The course is on the 12th July with a follow up half day session a month later.
If you would like to see more details, please take a look here:
Richard is offering us a discounted price of just £100 for the first day (£50 for the follow up half day) for the first 8 people who sign up through our group.
If you would like to go, please let me know and I will send you through a hidden page on his website where you can book at the discounted price. If you have any questions, please contact me info@petermerry.co.uk
Please book up soon as this is only a couple of weeks away and spaces are limited.
Have a great summer and I hope to see many of you on the 12th at Richard's course.