Wild Dining Message Board › Triple D tour

Triple D tour

A former member
Hi Everyone--

Before I can set up more meetups for the Triple D tour, I need to know how we would like to handle them. Many of the ones that are left do not take reservations or are very small.

Here are my ideas--

1) we can pick a day for a meetup, show up that day and let them seat us in small groups around the restuarant. This was what Matt's Big Breakfast recommended when I called. The advantage is that we would all still get to hang out but not necessarily eat together.

2) I can schedule a series of smaller meet ups (for like 5-8 people per group) and people can go in smaller groups. The disadvantage is that one of the organizers may not be there. I know I can't go repeatedly even though I do love these places. :)

I have started a discussion board, please respond with the idea you like best or if you have another idea, please let me know.

Thanks,
Shanan
Carol
user 4371734
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 4
I vote for idea #1. Maybe limit the event to 20. This will be 4 or 5 tables, depending on how many at each table. Could even limit to 15 for less tables. Thank you Shanan!