addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Wild Foodies of Philly Message Board General Message Board Entries › Raspberries & Wineberries Are Out!!!

Raspberries & Wineberries Are Out!!!

Lynn L.
user 6046027
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Hi all - Just wanted you to know that the raspberries and wineberries are ready to eat in Philadelphia!   Lynn
A former member
Post #: 2

Wineberries, too?? I thought they were gone by now. I harvested some from beside the Central Library over a week ago (19th and Vine). There are others (maybe later in development) on the Parkway? Can you home in on a closer location than that? Also got a good deal of Linden blooms (for tea--tastes much like Jasmine), but they're gone, now.
Ann
Lynn L.
user 6046027
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 18
I think you're talking about Juneberries (aka Serviceberries or shadbush berries). At Lemon Hill the wineberries are just coming out now. The raspberries are a wee bit behind them. Lynn