From paddling, hiking, cycling and yoga close to Toronto and across Canada to climbing the highest mountain in Africa, riding horses around volcanoes in Iceland and kayaking with dolphins in Hawaii, Wild Women are adventuring close to home and around the world to some of the most exciting destinations on the planet and enjoying the outdoors by paddling, trekking, cycling, surfing and more...
Join Us! WWE's Director Jennifer Haddow will share the wildest stories from over two decades of Wild Women adventures and highlight some of the fabulous women-only trips coming up in 2014, including:
- Canoeing, Cycling, Kayaking, Yoga and SUP in Toronto and the rest of Ontario
- Stand Up Paddling and Surfing in Kauai, Hawaii
- Riding Horses in Iceland's Golden Circle
- Trek to the Summit of Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania
- Trek on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Peru
- Kayaking in Baja's Isla Espiritu Santo in Mexio
- Cycling in Tuscany
- Kayaking on the Italian Riviera and Cinque Terre
Our talk will explore why women-only travel experiences are so special and give you some inspiration and useful information to plan your next adventure!
Whether you come to the slide show or not, join us for post-presentation drinks (1/2 price martinis!) at 8:30 at Hey Lucy Cafe at 295 King Street West where we can chat more and hang with other fab gals from the Wild Women community! (http://heylucy.ca/)
You can also see this event on fb
Kayaking in Quebec, Canada. photo by Ally Lyske
Horseback riding in Iceland
Kayaking in Hawaii!