addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Wilderness Awareness And Survival Skills in Denver Message Board › Wilderness Skills Class Cancelled

Wilderness Skills Class Cancelled

Andrew
user 12763967
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hey everyone,

I'm very sorry, but the class is cancelled due to low attendance. I will be planning some shorter skills classes during the week that will require less preparation and driving. Please let me know if you have any ideas or topics you would like to cover. See you soon.

Andrew