addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Willamette Earth Based Spirituality Message Board › What do YOU want to do?

What do YOU want to do?

A former member
Post #: 9
That sounds great, Amanda!
elan
user 10385863
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 158
I would love to do a field trip to Salem for an afternoon at the "Enchanted Forest" then maybe join the Salem folks for a ritual. http://www.enchantedf...­

A former member
Post #: 10
The Enchanted Forest looks like fun!
A former member
Post #: 10
I love the Enchanted Forest idea!
A former member
Post #: 4
I third the Enchanted Forest idea :) My kids have always wanted to go there and we have just not gotten around to it!
Michael
user 36077002
Oakridge, OR
Post #: 33
Old fogies allowed?

Went there once as a child. . .
Ever since then when I've driven past the place
thoughts of exploring it once again
have danced in my head. . .

Peace and Love To Us All,
Michael and his Cat Still The Bed Hog Harley
Michael
user 36077002
Oakridge, OR
Post #: 34
Forgot to say,

Bed Hog Harley would not be going
he says he gets dizzy on the rides. . .
Me thinks its really because he's a scar-die cat.
A former member
Post #: 5
I'm about to create the game/crafty night meet-up, with the first date being March 21st (had wrong date on my first post)...anyone else want to step up to help organize game nights?

Also, nature walk/plant ID'ing sounds wonderful!
elan
user 10385863
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 163
Actually that would be March 20th. That would be the 3rd Wednesday.
I have done some talking with people in Salem and they sound excited about going to Enchanted Forest then hosting a ritual for everyone. ROAD TRIP![/u]
And speaking of road trips... I've been thinking that we should make a trip to Belknap hot springs. It's about 65 miles away through beautiful country. They have some incredible grounds that are landscaped in amazing ways. There is a pool a hotel and a camp site. The pool is at the hotel so clothing is mandatory. It costs about $5/person to go into the pool (possibly we can get a group rate).
This is one of my favorite things to do.
A former member
Post #: 7
Good thing the computer got the date right geez lol...

I would adore going to Belknap! Have not been for several years.