Willamette Valley Outdoors Message Board › Event Organizers

Event Organizers

Matthew H.
user 14228003
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 46
I am currently seeking two or three experienced individuals that would like to step forward and be Event Organizers of Willamette Valley Outdoors. I would like to meet with you individually or together with other leaders to discuss what I'm looking for, what responsibilities you would have, and what ideas and suggestions you would be willing to add to the group. I'm looking for someone with outdoor experience, their own gear and transportation, with a flexible schedule, that I can rely on and trust with running events. If you feel you are seriously interested, please leave a comment, or contact me directly.

Thanks,

Matthew Howell
Founder and Organizer of Willamette Valley Outdoors
Matthew H.
user 14228003
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 49
I have had three members step forward in the last two weeks and talk with me about becoming Event Organizers. It looks like we will be adding a good range of experience and outdoor knowledge to the group.

I would like to welcome Dan Fent, Kevin Lippke, and Aaron Ledbetter as our new Event Organizers.
Matthew H.
user 14228003
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 63
I just added two more today. Tina Kaufman, and Jennifer Olsen. If you are interested in becoming an Event Organizer, please let me know. I'm only adding people that I feel will help the group grow, and will take the time to actually add events for members to enjoy. The group is growing, so we need more events for people to enjoy. I want there to be options for members to choose from. Having more than just the events that I do would be great. Thanks.
Matthew H.
user 14228003
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 64
I'm once again looking to add a few more committed Event Organizers. I need individuals that are very outgoing, self motivated, adventurous, and willing to set up events for everyone to enjoy each month.

I feel with the right people as leaders and organizers, Willamette Valley Outdoors will be more successful in offering various activities to choose from. My goal is to see that calendar full of fun events for everyone.

If you are serious and wanting to be an Event Organizer with Willamette Valley Outdoors, please contact me.

Thanks.
Matthew H.
user 14228003
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 65
I'm looking to add a few more Event Organizers to the group in the upcoming months. A dedication to sharing the outdoors with others, along with a responsible and positive attitude is sought. Willingness to lead one to two outdoor trips per month is greatly asked of those interested. I'm hoping to find individuals with knowledge in leading mountain bike trips, rock climbing, day hikes, backpacking trips, road cycling, and running events. If you are serious about joining the leadership team of Willamette Valley Outdoors, and can volunteer your time and efforts, please contact me. Thank you.
Matthew H.
user 14228003
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 70
Interested in becoming an Event Organizer? Wanting to help share your passion of the outdoors with others? I'm seeking a handful of energetic individuals that would be willing to join the leadership team and become an Event Organizer. Ability to be self motivated, knowledgeable of the activity you are hosting, respectful to others, understand and value the safety of both yourself and the group, willingness to plan events monthly. If you are serious about wanting to be an Event Organizer with Willamette Valley Outdoors, please contact me. Thanks.