align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Wilmington Writers Group Message Board › Wilmington Writers Group - one week away

Wilmington Writers Group - one week away

Gary Z.
user 113196802
Wilmington, DE
Hello writers!
We're just a week away from the first meeting of the Wilmington Writers Group. I'm working on many of the details for the meeting and the upcoming months.
I want to ask you to PLEASE use the RSVP function in Meet Up to indicate whether you are coming and use it to change your status if you suddenly find your schedule changes.
It's our first meeting and I want to have the best setup for the number of people who will be attending! I also want to be a good group for the restaurant: tey can serve us better if they have a fairly accurate number of attendees in advance. So please, even if it the day before, update your RSVP status if it changes.
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you there!
Gary