Windows Phone App Developer Group - DFW North Texas Message Board General › Things are heating up!

Things are heating up!

Randall "texrat" A...
texrat
Keller, TX
Greetings all,

Even as the outdoor temperatures drop, we are about to get seriously cooking!

As noted before, I now have greater access than ever to Nokia support and resources.  But I haven't told you everything!  There's more news coming VERY SOON, and it can directly benefit every Windows Phone developer!  Sorry to keep holding you off, but it will be worth it!

And as you can see from our schedule, there's going to be a lot going on.  2 upcoming hackathons should keep some of us busy.  If you haven't checked them out, why not?  Note: registration for the Campus 2.0 event should be coming any day now.  But go ahead and RSVP!

I'm also still working on a social meetup.  I had hoped to hold one next week but my venue fell through.  Any suggestions?  Don't be shy!

Speaking of which, after my last communication, many of you stopped in to check out the discussion board.  Great, and thanks!  By staying current with what's going on you help yourself and the community in general.  For your convenience, here's that discussion forum link again: http://www.meetup.com/Windows-Phone-App-Development-Group-DFW-Dallas-Texas/messages/boards/­.  I encourage everyone to click the Follow box on every topic that interests you... if not all of them.  Let's keep connected!

We continue to steadily grow, and that's awesome!  Let's work on bringing in more students.  We can certainly use more like Graham Smith!  If you have children of your own, let them help you network!  My high school son is getting involved and it's a great way to introduce our kids to coding and community.

More to come...

best regards,

Randy