align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Graham S.
neuegram
Dallas, TX
Post #: 6
We have a problem: DVLUP does not allow team point collection. Because of this we need to negotiate who "takes the cake." I am NOT in favor of said negotiations, as if it isn't obvious that we ALL want a Windows Phone 8 device. That said, I am pleased to share that I will be sharing points with other members. For example, if I have developed a lot of apps and have a surplus of points and Randall's only Windows Phone suddenly breaks, I would use those stockpiled points to help him get a new one. I already am taking over some of this group's project ideas and am now taking on some projects as a volunteer for North Dallas Shared Ministries, all of which will contribute to my points to share. Also, I am undertaking a few projects of my own. As a student I honestly have a lot more homework than most of you workers, but I also have fewer obligations otherwise and therefore I have more time to complete challenges to better the community with this point dispersal system.

Thanks,

Graham Smith
@neuegram
github.com/neuegram
Randall "texrat" A...
texrat
Keller, TX
Post #: 72
I agree that point sharing/distribution will be a VERY useful and important feature, but I don't see that it's currently supported in DVLUP. I have a proposal for a solution on the backburner but I encourage everyone with ideas to post feedback at http://dvlup.com. The more they see the suggestion the more likely it will gain priority.

Meanwhile, I will work on alternatives that I can implement. Suggestions always welcome.

Also, if you don't have a DVLUP registration code yet, hit me up!