addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Windows Phone App Developer Group - DFW North Texas Message Board Community › Member looking for CAD file for custom Lumia 521 case

Member looking for CAD file for custom Lumia 521 case

Joyce Kay A.
user 48229922
Group Organizer
Arlington, TX
Post #: 15
Below is a message from one of our group members, Joe Villafana. You can contact Joe through meetup messaging. Thanks!
**************************************­****************************************­***********

Hello fellow windows phone groupies! I'm new to the group and am hoping I can find a source though you all.

I recently purchased a Lumia 521 and would like to make a custom case. I haven't been able to find the CAD file yet so I'm left trying to 3D scan the case. I've looked in to the low end DIY options but I really need a precision scan. Does anyone have access to a 3D laser scanner or know someone who might all me to use one for free or cheap? This is pretty much a hobby project at this point.

thanks

Joe Villafana
Mechanical Designer | CAD Engineer