GBP6.00 per year
This covers: Meetup fees and theatre memberships for fee-free bookings/ discounts when poss.
Payment is accepted using:
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
A local group, kept limited to under 50 members, on purpose. ... reduced running costs and knowledge that those who have joined are interested in attending and meeting up.
Main events in this group include :
• Tuesday/Wednesday night Maidenhead Odeon Cinema (sometimes combined with 2-4-1 Tuesday pizza at The Bell Pub or meal at Francesco's, depending on film running times),
• Meals out (Steak Nights, Curry Nights / Italian etc.)
• Coffees /Teas/ Cake
• Comedy Nights.
• Off-road/Jubilee river cycling ... weather permitting, of course ;-)
• Short local walks (Black Park lake etc) ... weather permitting, of course ;-)
• Sunday Roast Dinners/Breakfasts/Brunches (even if it's raining !)
• Tribute Evenings/Musical Theatre nights (mainly local... Theatre Royal Windsor, Wycombe Swan & Hayes Beck Theatre),
• Cinema screenings of National Theatre/Ballet/Opera shows etc.
• Day trips.
• Garden visits, picnics etc.
We're a very welcoming group & there are no pressures here to attend regularly or even to host events ... We just like to get together, have a laugh and experience new things. Membership fees are to be paid by 2nd event attended or at least within 1 month ... We are a 'social' group, not a networking group or dating site. Membership numbers may look small compared to other groups but that's because memberships are kept to those that subscribe to the group (£6/year... the equivalent of only 50p per month).
If you live miles away, hide all your meetup interests / groups or belong to many, many groups I'm going to wonder why you want to join this local group that asks for your support to keep running. Please message me with any questions/queries. The main thing to note is that I don't want to pay meetup extra for having a large group if members don't subscribe (to support) the group. I will remove members in order to protect the group's interests and make it viable to continue (no other reason ... I am not running this group to make money but at the same time don't want to pay for what we don't need. I'm sure you will understand that).
No age restrictions or limitations but please note ... you won't find any 'clubbing' or 'rave' nights here. We love to have fun & dance, but 'raving' is not for us, or at least not for me to want to host ... the other members may well attend with a different meet-up group! ;-)
Please let me know if you qualify for 'concessions' for theatre tickets etc.
Please make sure you submit a photo or I'll have to decline your application. ... we need to know who to look out for at meet up points and if you're not willing to supply a photo then this group is not for you. Please e-mail me if you have any concerns.
Welcome to Windsor Links & we all look forward to seeing you.