addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wine Country WordPress Meetup Message Board › Know Everything About WordPress

Know Everything About WordPress

Greg T.
sgturner
Novato, CA
We've had many people join up during the past week. So, just to let everyone know, our next meeting is this coming Saturday at 10am. I will be discussing how to set up a child theme, beginning shortcodes, and how to make a custom page in WordPress. Also, I'll be taking questions about WordPress and I'll do my best to answer them. So sign up, and join in on the fun this coming Saturday. Hope to see you there! Greg Turner