Join our February wine tasting dinner.
The topic of this meeting is "Exploring the Top Wines of the Southern Hemisphere".
Total cost is $120. We will have a 4 course dinner at Solare in Liberty Station.
We will taste and discuss wines from Argentina, South Africa, Chile , Mexico, Australia, Uruguay, New Zealand... covering the grapes Pinot Noir, Shiraz/Syrah, Tannat, Zinfandel, Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec.
PREPAY ONLY - if you want to RSVP, you MUST go to this link now and pay: http://goo.gl/FIfUCc
Money Back Guarantees:
- Fully refundable with 4 days cancellation notice.
- Also, we guarantee your satisfaction with this event, otherwise the wine is on us.
More About the Wine Elite Society
The Wine Elite Society sources wines from around the world, offering a truly unique tasting experience for those looking to go beyond the familiar wines of California.
Along with each dinner course, we serve two or more wines for a comparative blind tasting discussion, led by professional sommeliers whose task it is to identify each wine with input from our many knowledgeable attendees before the bottles are revealed.
This tasting format enables newcomers and experts alike to comfortably engage in the tasting discussion at any level of knowledge, and to advance quickly in wine knowledge at a small fraction of the time, effort and cost of studying wines by any other method.
Among the many things those new to wine can expect to learn are:
- The world’s key grape varieties, regions, styles and quality vintages
- How to taste wines systematically to appreciate their flavors more fully
- Wine terminology, how to read wine labels, and proper wine etiquette
- How to source, purchase, transport, store and consume aged wines
- How to buy with confidence from any store or any restaurant menu
Attendees enjoy gourmet food, quality networking opportunities, and an inviting social atmosphere. Our partner restaurants have multi-star chefs and provide us with beautiful private rooms or sections of their restaurants for an intimate experience.
The cost of the ticket (including the listed fee) is truly all-inclusive, and it covers a multi-course dinner, 8 to 10+ wines, sommelier guidance, restaurant corkage fees, the private dining area, parking, tax and gratuity. Refunds are available until four days before an event. Attendee satisfaction is guaranteed.
We look forward to welcoming you to this and any other of our upcoming events!
To sign up for our monthly newsletter, visit www.WineElite.org.
If you are not sure if you would like to join, read here about what you can expect from our wine events. If you were looking for a real learning experience in wine, while connecting with new friends, this is the best place.
In each of our sommelier-guided wine appreciation sessions, we use a stable framework that has been proven to be useful. Here is the event format you can rely on. It is unique in California. We aim the be #1 choice for wine connoisseurs who like to add the interaction component to their passion.
1. We always have 8-10 different wines of good quality, with a few real highlights, that are in line with the topic of the month. Every wine is discussed carefully, the sommeliers in presence deliver overviews of the basic knowledge that helps guests to categorize the experience for best learning effect.
2. The wines are tasted in rounds of 2 or 3 that we compare directly. Pours are generous. We have a slight Old World bias in the selection of wines, as we believe they are overall more instructive. But we cover any wine style of importance over time, from around the world. We also try to have aged bottles whenever we can.
3. The atmosphere is informal and friendly. We always have new guests joining, as well repeat members in presence
4. We often don't disclose the specific wines upfront to maintain an optimal learning effect. You can trust that we are not drinking uninteresting and cheap wines. We are very serious about our systematic explorations of the great wines of the world.
5. We all have dinner during our multi-round wine tasting evening, which usually takes 2.5 hours. Some guests stay long to be more social with friends made and to be safe drivers.
6. The total cost mentioned below is truly inclusive, no tricks. Multi-course dinner, all wines, sommelier guidance, corkage fee, room, parking, tips and tax are all included, unless stated otherwise. Cash after dinner is optimal. Checks are OK, Credit cards costs extra.- We are focusing on wines in all discussions of the evening. If you are serious about wine, or want to explore your interest, you will be pleased with the depth of our wine discussions.
7. Prior wine experience does not matter, our blind-tasting approach brings everyone on the same page. We welcome new members, they will be comfortable from the first session on. We know how to integrate any new guests, singles, couples, shy or outgoing. Just RSVP and you will not regret getting involved with our group. There are many wine clubs that have all types of focus except wine. We are the real thing.
8. We usually have a private room (or private section) in a nice restaurant for good conversation.
9. In all our tastings we apply the philosophy laid out in this GrapeRadio interview that Joey gave in December 2013: http://www.graperadio.com/archives/2013/12/27/wine-tasting-clubs/
10. We are unforgiving if you RSVP and then let us down. We arrange for the right number of seats carefully, please know that this is a carefully choreographed event where we count on you. http://www.WineElite.org