ONE TIME ONLY:
Join us for this sommelier tasting dinner of 10 iconic wine villages:
1. Cote Rotie, Rhone
2. Serralunga, Barolo
3. Pauillac, Bordeaux (Chateau Lafite, vintage tba)
4. Rioja Alavesa (2001 Gran Reserva)
5. Oakville, Napa (maybe Pahlmeyer Merlot)
6. Brunello di Montalcino, Tuscany (Casanova Di Neri)
7. Chateauneuf Du Pape, Rhone (Beaucastel)
8. Barossa, Australia (Two Hands Shiraz)
9. Stellenbosch, South Africa (Rust N Vrede Cabernet)
Bonus: Amarone Della Valpolicella, Veneto (2007 Zenato)
Only the best at this tasting. We had some weaker wines at a recent tasting and I don't want to see those quality levels again.
This exceptional event will be priced at $180 all inclusive: 4 course dinner, Chateau Lafite, sommelier discussion, tax, tip, parking, and the other wines mentioned above.
With this dinner, we'd like to find out if the group is open to higher-end experiences. The turn-out will tell. Please RSVP as soon as possible.
The low pricing is possible due to the generous donation of one of our members. Chateau Lafite alone will be worth $800+.
You need to prepay, and can cancel for full refund within 4 days of the event. Your RSVP will be removed if you don't pay here together with your reservation: http://goo.gl/qNfhcx