Wine with Wonderful Women Message Board › Let's help Kids with cancer

Let's help Kids with cancer

Bonnie
user 10493265
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Post #: 4
Hi everyone,
I am joining my sister's team to raise money for Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation. We are participating in the 2013 Half Marathon event to help and support kids with cancer. The event (bike/run/walk) takes place during the Cinco de Mayo weekend (May 4-5, 2013) in Irvine, CA.
Please join us for this good cause and help us raise money by either donation (tax deductible), or joining our team "Butterflies".
Please share this email with your friends & family if they would like to help our team to reach its goal and support the kids with cancer.

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation

**************************************­****************************************­
Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://www.pcrf-kids....­
**************************************­****************************************­

Bonnie Foroudi