addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Wine with Wonderful Women Message Board › Who would like to host a May or June event?

Who would like to host a May or June event?

Susan E.
San Pedro, CA
Hi Lovely Ladies!

Many of you have mentioned to me that you'd be interested in hosting one of our events.  We have openings in May and June if you'd like to host.  All members RSVPing will bring wine and either an appetizer or dessert.   You would just be responsible for paper plates, napkins, wine glasses (I have a case I can bring) if you don't have enough.  We usually have about 20 at each event.

Let me know if you'd be willing to host.  We ususally have our events on Thursday evenings from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.