addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wine About Books Message Board › Meetup details changed: Carl Sagan's "The Demon Haunted World" discussion

Meetup details changed: Carl Sagan's "The Demon Haunted World" discussion

Sheryl W.
SherWoods
Bloomingdale, IL
Just a note to let you know we'll have a guest moderator for our discussion on Carl Sagan's "Demon Haunted World". Jeffrey B. Gibson, Ph.D, will moderate. I'll still be there, of course, & looking forward to chatting and sipping wine with everyone!

~Sheryl

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/WineAboutBooks/events/81727662/­

When: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: House Red
7403 Madison Street #1
Forest Park, IL 60130

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.