addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Wine About Books Message Board › Forest Park Wine Walk

Forest Park Wine Walk

A former member
Post #: 12
For those of you who are attending the wine walk tomorrow: I just stopped by Famous and paid for tickets for Sheryl and I. They told me that, even if you already have paid, you have to register at the Forest Park National Bank (7348 Madison -- across the street and 1 block east of House Red). Registration opens at 12:15 and the walk begins at 1. The event starts at the Bank, not at Famous. So......instead of meeting at Famous at 1pm we should plan on meeting at Forest Park National Bank. Sandra
A former member
Post #: 1
It should be a nice day out too, I'll see everyone tomorrow.