!~San Diego Wine Fanatics~! Message Board › PLEASE Pass Along!!

PLEASE Pass Along!! Condo for Rent in Rancho S.D. and Room for Rent in Chula Vista

A former member
Post #: 5
Hello Everyone,

Please pass this information along. I am trying to get the word out on these two properties of mine. I am struggeling financially, and haven't had any luck finding people. Please do a good deed, and pass this along to everyone you know! Thank you in advance! smile

Condo for Rent: East County living at its best. Upscale 2 bedroom Condo with 2.5 baths laid out in an open and fresh design sure to appeal to anyone. Spacious master bedroom has its own balcony with excellent views and privacy. Large kitchen with dishwasher and fridge in great shape. Beautiful living room fireplace ready to enjoy as well as in home heat and AC. Garage parking as well as a parking spot included. On site Washer and Dryer. Also on site pool and spa, access to community gym and tennis courts is included!

Very close access to local freeways without the hassle of traffic and noise. Exceptionally quiet environment and a wonderful place to live. No disappointments with this excellent Condo. Please NO smokers and I can not accept pets.

Many photos of this upscale Condo can be viewed here: http://ranchosandiego...­

Available for immediate Lease

$1,550.00+$25.00 credit check fee non-refundable/deposit-flexible. To arrange viewing please contact Melissa at (619) 838-6133

Roommate Wanted: 1 bedroom available, in 3 bedroom, 2 bath spacious home, in the heart of Chula Vista. Beautiful ocean view from backyard deck. Garage, washer and dryer, A/C & Heat, parking, quiet neighborhood, close to freeways 54, 805, 125, 94. $750 (for larger room), $650 for (smaller room) + 1/2 utilities, deposit $500.00 flexible, credit check is a $25 fee. Available March. Contact Melissa (619) 838-6133.
Please view my site for pictures: http://chulavistahous...­