Women in Business Panel: What Women Need to Know When Starting a Business.
Are you a female entrepreneur that is just getting started in business? Have you already started your business but need more information to continue on the path to success? Are you looking to learn about what is essential in starting or maintaining a successful business? Learn from women that have "been there, done that" and are running their own business. Some of what you will learn:
• How they got started in business,
• Where to find support as a female business owner,
• Who's starting a business and whether it's a "fit" for women today,
• How to know if being your own boss is for you or not,
• The time management aspect of running your own business,
• Areas of business you may not have thought of: insurance, employees, inventory, marketing, financing, etc.
Join us for this interactive panel of women in business and learn from some very talented, creative women in San Diego. Connect, Grow, and Lead!
Non-exclusive business women's networking that is open to all women business owners, entrepreneurs, professionals or those "just checking things out". Join other women in business to share referrals, ideas, gain insights and network in a fun, relaxed, professional environment that is always done with integrity.
We offer weekly meetings with discussion panels, tips on how to start a business, referrals to others and a lively, upbeat atmosphere to network. So whether you are new to the business world or a seasoned professional, we welcome you to check it out. This event runs on Monday evenings form 6:15 pm - 7:45 pm.
**There is a $10.00 per meeting fee for non-members.**
Become an official member of Wink, Women Inkorporated by clicking here.