|Sent on:||Monday, February 10, 2014 11:14 AM|
Please forgive me if this is the second copy of this cancellation message you receive. I've discovered that there are several distribution lists to choose from, and my initial attempt may NOT have gone to all members.
These are tough calls, but, as I look out my window at 11:00 AM, it's cold and snowing. I've checked the radar, and it appears it's GOING to be snowing for at least another few hours. In addition, the temperature is going to be dropping. All these things considered, I've decided to cancel tonight's meeting ... to be rescheduled for a future date. It COULD, of course, be the "wrong" decision <smile>, in which case we can discuss why it was wrong at the next discussion of "How could I be wrong?"