The weather is iffy (cold and snowing). The projected turnout is light. I've decided to cancel tonight's discussion group meeting and reschedule the topic for Wednesday, April 7th. Please join us then for the discussion of a "fascinating" and "fun" topic.
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:http://www.meetup.com/With-An-Open-Mind-Discussion-Group/calendar/12746416/
When: Wednesday, April 7, 2010 6:30 PM
Private Residence #1
6125 Castle Rock Court
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Maybe" as well as "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/With-An-Open-Mind-Discussion-Group/suggestion/