addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"With an Open Mind" Discussion Group Message Board › I need a volunteer.

I need a volunteer.

Vernon
VernonC
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi All,
I need a volunteer. I’ve once again confirmed what I’ve noted in the past. I enjoy selecting and announcing topics. I enjoy moderating the discussions. I do NOT enjoy identifying and scheduling the discussion sites.
For a long time this was not an issue. For much of the group’s early history, we were able to meet in my home. There was adequate room for guest parking, and we could relatively easily accommodate up to 20 participants. For the past couple of years we were able to meet at Summit Glen, a retirement facility, again with adequate guest parking and a room that could easily accommodate a relatively large number of participants. Neither of those alternatives is any longer available to us.
Some of you have volunteered your homes for an occasional meeting, and meeting in the homes of our members is a very viable alternative. But I’m not the person to manage the necessary communication; it’s simply not a part of my skill set.
I need a volunteer … someone who can identify and schedule our meeting place(s). It could be a single location that we can have access to on a recurring basis. It could be a “pool” of locations that we can schedule on a rotating basis. The key requirement is that the necessary coordination be managed by someone other than me.
Any volunteers? If you are at all interested in helping out in this manner, please contact me at Vernon@KVWeb.com. Please include the word “volunteer” in the subject line of your message. I’ll then be able to find it if it happens to be diverted to my junk mail folder.
Vernon