add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

"With an Open Mind" Discussion Group Message Board › Movie Night -- The Fifth Estate

Movie Night -- The Fifth Estate

Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi All,
At the time I scheduled this movie night, show times had not yet been announced, so I phrased the meeting time as "30 minutes prior to the start of the showing closest to but no later than 5:00 PM".  As it happens, that now turns out to be a 3:10 PM showing ... a bit earlier than I'd hoped for, but preferable to our other alternative, a 7:10 PM showing.  I'd therefore suggest that we meet at the Cinemark Theater at 3305 Cinema Point (just off Powers) at 2:45 PM on Sunday, October 20th.  We'll then decide where to meet after the movie.  See you then.