addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

"With an Open Mind" Discussion Group Message Board › "Her" -- The Movie

"Her" -- The Movie

Vernon
VernonC
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi All,
At the time I scheduled this event, I didn't know when showings would be scheduled, and, more significantly, I totally forgot about the big football game (the Broncos will be playing San Diego beginning at 2:30 PM on Sunday).  Now that I DO know when showings are scheduled, and now that I HAVE remembered the big football game, I've decided to reschedule this event.  I've decided on the 11:30 AM showing on Saturday, January 11th.  It's a 119 minute movie, so we won't get out until almost 2:00 PM.  We'll then have a discussion, for those who wish to participate, at a nearby Panera Bread.  This movie has gotten excellent reviews, and it's a clearly thought-provoking premise.  I hope this revised schedule will be more convenient for those of you interested in joining us.
Vernon