add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

"With an Open Mind" Discussion Group Message Board › Zeitgeist movies

Zeitgeist movies

A former member
Post #: 266
I was just wondering if anyone here has viewed the Zeitgeist movie/s (Part 1 and Part 2), and what they thought of them.

The first one is a documentary about a) the origin of christian faith b) how american banks have seized worldpower at the beginning of the 20th century, and c) how these 2 items are related to the wars fought in the 20th and 21st century. The second one ("Zeitgeist - The Addenedum") is a continueation of the documentary that expands on the federal reserve, banks, and our money.

If you haven't viewed them, you can view them at ("Zeitgeist - The Addendum" (part 2) is the first one located on the top of the you will need to scroll down to watch the first movie.)

A former member
Post #: 1
I viewed both. They are pretty interesting. Another to check out is The esoteric agenda. I do not believe everything presented in these films are facts, however, I enjoy them because they engage my curiosity.
Joseph M.
Pioneer, CA
Post #: 2
My brother in Hawaii sent me one. Not sure which it is. Starts out with 4 or 5 commonalities between a number of ancient and modern religions. I was impressed! (Tho I am not religious.) Second half of the DVD was about "9/11 Truth". Most of the material I was already aware of. It did not mention some points (Carlyle Group connection tween the elder Bush and the Bin Laden family, etc) I thought should have been included. But the video footage and the interviews with key skeptics was very hard hitting. I was so impressed with the DVD that I bought a $300 DVD copier. Now, each month, I make and distribute 100 copies of Zeitgeist.