OUTDOOR EDUCATION Events in Seattle and the North Sound Message Board › MEETUP DETAILS CHANGED: Weekly Wolf Journey 7 PM Class for Adults in NEW LOC

MEETUP DETAILS CHANGED: Weekly Wolf Journey 7 PM Class for Adults in NEW LOCATION

This message board is read-only.

Chris C.
user 9023418
Group Organizer
Puyallup, WA
Hi Everyone,

I postponed tonight's class so that we'll start again next week, on Tuesday, January 19th, at 7 pm, in a new location: the UW Student Union HUB. Rationale being that Cafe on the Ave is pretty good for the adult class, as there aren't many people there at that time, and we had a couple large tables to ourselves, plus the owner turned down the music for us. However, we have some interest in starting our kids classes from 4-6 pm so we need something more manageable for youth during that busy time, and the HUB seems great for everyone, as we'll be able to find quiet meeting areas, and also have quicker access to the arboretum, union bay, botanical gardens, etc., but still be the same distance to the Burke Museum, etc.

Best parking is at the Padelford Parking Garage (PPG) on Mason Rd, or if you are getting dropped off, then use the HUB truck loading lot off Stevens Ln, or if taking the bus, get off at the corner of Jefferson Way where you'll see Chris in a Wolf Camp shirt sitting inside the glassed-in area, or out along the brick ledge if it's nice (especially on March 23 spring break when the HUB closes early).

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com...­

When: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
Student Union Building (HUB)
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195

Price: $15.00 per person

RSVP limit: 20 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­