Chicago Women Developers Message Board Chicago Women Developers Forum › API Hack Day Chicago May 28- would like to see some of the Nerdettes :)

API Hack Day Chicago May 28- would like to see some of the Nerdettes :)

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi everyone,

First, super awesome group - was poking around Meetup.com and it is -so awesome- to see women getting together to hack :) Would love to see more of that here in San Francisco. Anyways I am helping to organize a hack day around APIs in Chicago towards the end of May - I organize a bunch of developer events and am always looking to get more ladies there so I wanted to reach out and see if any of you would be able to make it? It's free, details:

b]DETAILS:
Saturday, May 28
Morningstar Offices Chicago, 22 W Washington St
RSVP at http://apihackdaychic...­

Some cool API companies involved (Apigee, Twilio, SendGrid, Mashery) and there will be educational demos and helpers around to get anyone up and running - but mainly lots of meeting other hacker types and building cool stuff. I'd really like to see some of you out! Feel free to email if you have any questions - shanley -at- apigee.com

Thanks so much -

Cheers
Shanley