addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Women Developers Message Board Chicago Women Developers Forum › Techweek Discount Codes

Techweek Discount Codes

Melissa P.
MelissaFierce
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL

Hey Ladies, I worked out a deal with the organizers of Techweek (June 22-26th in Chicago) to get all 383 of our members a discount to attend. (I tried to get us all in for free, alas, the best I could do was a 20% discount, which still isn't bad.) If you use the discount code (cwdevs20) you'll save $100 on admission. Last year I met a ton of start-ups and interesting tech companies from all over the US, as well as rubbed elbows with VCs like Dave McClure of 500 Start-ups and Chicago entrepreneurs like Jill Salzman and Genevieve Thiers. I even learned some technical stuff at a few panels. It was totally worth my time.

FYI: -Last year's winner of TechweekLAUCH (startup competition) was my friend Jessica Kim of Babbaco.

Anyway, Techweek wrote a fancy script that I could send out to you ladies when they replied to me, I'll include that below for those of you who want to know more about what it is.

--------------------------------------­--------------

Join CWDevs at The Techweek Conference 2012 to celebrate the technology renaissance evolving in Chicago and the Midwest. With over 200 speakers and 70 sessions from the most innovative technology leaders and companies around the world, Techweek is this year’s must attend event. Techweek’s conferences, exhibitions, workshops, and parties come together to create one unforgettable week. Register today!

Make sure to check out the all-women panels:

The Ladies of Tech: Chicago Women Share Tips for Success in Chicago’s Tech Scene

Jessica Zweig, Mana Ionescu, Genevieve Thiers, Desiree Vargas-Wrigley, Sue Khim

CheekyChicago.com, Lightspan Digital, SitterCity.com, GiveForward, AllTuition.com

Women Tech Leaders who are Changing the World!

Elisa Miller-Out, Charlotte Rademaekers, Amy Ward, Jessica Trybus

Singlebrook Technology, Call2Action, Nonprofit Technology Network, etcetera edutainment

- The Chief Innovation Officer of American Airlines - Maya Liebman - and the Founder of Blogher - Jory Des Jardins - will host a fireside chat on enterprise vs. small business practices.

--------------------------------------­--------------

Hope to see several of you there.

Once again Register here, use discount code "cwdevs20"

Melissa