C# Junior – Mid Developer/IT Position
RiverNorth Capital Management, LLC is a leading investment management firm specializing in opportunistic investment strategies including the trading of closed-end funds and volatility.
We are a growing firm and we are looking to find people that want to grow with the company. As a developer you believe in long term solutions for code, not systems that are held together by duct tape and willpower. The right candidate is driven by intellectual curiosity, and design discussions.
Please apply if
• You do not want to be pigeon-holed into repeating the same work project after project.
• You think about scalability and performance of projects and code.
• You always want to know how something works at the next level of abstraction.
Qualified applicants should have:
• Effective Interpersonal Communication Skills
• Strong foundation in Computer Science or related fields. Math or Economics background a plus.
• Experience with version control a plus
• Expertise in at least one programming language.
• Be willing to learn C#
• Financial experience a plus.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RiverNorth Capital Management is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the RiverNorth Capital Management, LLC to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Edited by Kaitlyn Hwang on May 21, 2013 11:37 AM