So, you have created your website in WordPress but find that you need assistance with SEO (Search Engine Optimization), adding blog posts, a newsletter opt-in form, updating plugins or integrating social media.
During this 3-hour, hands-on WordPress Open Lab, Phyllis Garland will answer all of your burning questions and will explore the following topics:
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- adding new tabs/pages to the navigation bar
- social network integration
- plugin and WordPress updates
- backup & disaster preparedness
- newsletter integration
- You must have a website installed on the Wordpress platform
- General knowledge of the WordPress Dashboard
- Laptop ( wi-fi is provided in the conference room)
- Links to your social media sites
- A MailChimp, Constant Contact, Aweber email account
DATE: Friday, July 12th, 2013
TIME: 9:30am - 12:30pm
VENUE: Bayshore Corporate Center in San Mateo, California
COST: Tickets for this content-rich event are only $37.00 for WEBA members. Your investment is covered by my 100% no-fuss, money-back guarantee.
- Access via your WordPress dashboard to over 30 WordPresss Video Tutorials and online manual that you can refer to at anytime
- 3 hours of instruction on Wordpress
- Installation of a premium *WooThemes WordPress theme if needed (value $75.00). You can check out the themes at the following link: http://www.woothemes.com/
- 30-Day email support following the workshop
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY: Registration is limited to 12 spaces to ensure individualized assistance. If you have any questions about the courses, please don’t hesitate to contact Phyllis @ 650.548.9597.
INSTRUCTOR: Dubbed the “Blog Whisperer”, Phyllis Garland has been developing websites for over 17 years and specializes in WordPress web development for over 4 years. Her courses share her knowledge and experience in an easy-to-understand and implement manner, turning novices into WordPress do-it-yourselfers in one short day.