Help support your MeetupChip in
WOMEN FOR LIVING IN COMMUNITY NETWORK
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our gatherings are specifically for women - single, married, widowed, and women with families - who are looking for alternative models of living as we age with connection and camaraderie who live in and around Asheville or are seeking to relocate here.
• Provide a forum to share information and form connections with those who are looking for alternative models of living as we age
• To form connections with existing community models and their successes
• About alternative community models, especially those suited for Boomers
• To promote community as an alternative for the current economic and social malaise known as “Aging in Community”
• Inspire the age wave of Boomer women looking for alternative living situations
• Showcase and present alternative models developed for community
• Form groups to develop their own community
• Facilitate workshops for groups using, Your Quest for Home, a Guidebook to Find the Ideal Community for Your Later Years
• Connect like-minded individuals who are at various stages of forming their own community (curious, interested seeker, newcomer, burning soul - click here for descriptions)
• Finding others to share community (shared housing and housemates)
• Explore forming their own community and everything in between
• Provide a step-by-step Guidebook to help you work through the process for every stage of finding alternative models for living
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT EVERYTHING WE DO AT WOMEN FOR LIVING IN COMMUNITY, visit our website at www.womenforlivingincommunity.com or join the conversation on Facebook.com/WomenforLivinginCommunity.