Women Who Code SF Message Board Official Announcements › Inaugural hack night introductions!

Inaugural hack night introductions!

Judy T.
judytuna
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 19
Hi! I loved how many people showed up to the meetup tonight, and there were so many ideas and startups floating around. I want to learn more about the cool projects you're all doing, so post them & your introduction here!

I'm Judy and I work at a game store that does board games, Magic: The Gathering, and internet gaming on PCs and xboxes. I do game community stuff, especially Starcraft II/esports! Otherwise, I sing a cappella and speak in Na'vi. I'm learning Ruby and Rails so I can make web stuff. I don't have anything to show for it yet, but someone at tonight's meetup helped me get started with a site that'll organize Starcraft VODs by builds!

I want to hear more about the challenges people mentioned (like this one, which I only remember because it has a memorable name: http://challenge.gov/...­ ?) and websites and things! Share away =D and thank you for starting what I can tell will be an awesome community!