Welcome to Women Who Love Women. This meetup group is for lesbian, bisexual or transition/post-op transgendered.. Its purpose is to provide opportunities for pursuing activities of interest to the current membership.
RULES FOR BEHAVIOUR
· Be respectful of the diversity of our group – age, ethnicity, disability, gender identity, religious and political opinions.
· Conduct yourself in a way that a reasonable person would not find offensive, humiliating or intimidating.
RULES FOR EVENTS
· You are encouraged to organise events. Please attend 3 meetups before posting an event.
· We are a group that does not profit from our members and no individual benefits financially from an event.
· Seek support from an experienced event organiser, if you need to.
· RSVP – Keep your event response up-to-date. (You can change your RSVP if you can no longer attend).
· Event organisers are responsible for ensuring that restaurant bills are finalised. (We recommend that arranging venues that accept individual payment is the easiest way to go).
· Ensure new members are welcomed and cared for throughout the event.
· Event hosts love positive feedback. It encourages them to keep the fun coming.
· If you have a suggestion or a concern, please contact the Event Organiser or the Organiser via a private message. (We consider this the polite and sensitive way to handle concerns).
· Respect requests from members to not be photographed or to not have photographs posted.
· Guests are subject to the same guidelines as members. Members are responsible for their guests.
· Guests may not be suspended or terminated members.
OUR HAPPINESS FACTOR
From time to time, the inappropriate behaviour of a member must be attended to.
The Meetup organisation gives the right to the Organiser of each Meetup group "in her sole discretion" to temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership in her group.
You agree to assume all risks and liability related to or resulting from any and all group functions. You also agree that neither you nor any third party will hold any of the group's organizers, leaders, hosts, or representatives liable for any loss, injury, or damage to your own person or any members of your family, friends, acquaintances, children, pets, or property, arising directly from or as a consequence of any group activity.
By joining Women Who Love Women you agree to all of the above mentioned terms of membership.