The Electric Auto Association is hosting its 41st annual Electric Car Rally & Show on Saturday, September 28th. This is not a WCS-sponsored event, but should be a fun time for the whole family! Details can be found below and here.
There are four main areas of Rally activity:
• A display area with vehicles on static display (classic models, conversions and new model EVs)
• An area for test-driving personal electric vehicles including electric bikes and scooters (please read the safety rules)
• A vendor area with a selection of green companies and EV dealers
• A "rally" where registered members offer visitors short rides in a variety of new and classic electric vehicles
Prizes and Awards:
• Everyone attending can register and get a free ticket for prize drawings
• Buy extra tickets for more chances to win
• Prizes include gift certificates for local restaurants, and many other prizes from our sponsors
• Registered EVs are eligible for awards, in recognition of unique features or accomplishments
• Show of support for the climate impact of EVs from city officials
• A few words from our major sponsors
• Best of show awards to member EVs, picked by EAASV judges
• Surprise speakers and announcement
On display and available for rides will be electric cars owned and driven daily by people in the Bay Area.
Free Admission - Free Rides - Free Parking!