addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Women of Menlo Park & Palo Alto! Message Board › Brunch & A Movie: Eat, Pray, Love UPDATE

Brunch & A Movie: Eat, Pray, Love UPDATE

A former member
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to give you an update on this week's event. :) Brunch & A Movie: Eat, Pray, Love

We will be catching the 11:20am showing of Elizabeth Gilbert's "Eat, Pray, Love" on this Saturday at Century 20 Theatre in Redwood City.

We will be meeting up at Alana's Cafe at 10am. We will have our meal before the movie in order to chat with each and become more familiar. We can briefly discuss our opinions on the movie immediately following.

I look forward to seeing you all. We currently have 5 open spots remaining. Please join us if you can. Last minute drop ins are welcome. Here is my number in case you are lost or need to reach me on Saturday - (650) 427-0054.

Regards,
Regine